The client is the fourth largest web hosting company in the US, offering sophisticated IT infrastructure services like Co-location servers, Dedicated servers, Co-hosting and various web related products and services catering to medium and large corporations in North America and Europe.
- Existing customers were not renewing their contracts
- Marketing effort skewed between acquiring new customers and retaining old ones
- Losing focus on the marketing objectives and priorities
- Marketing team low on morale for losing hard won customers.
The client and Ceequence team jointly developed a customer survey to identify the root causes of the issues. Following the development of the survey questionnaire, Ceequence conducted a telephone survey using the client's existing customers. The survey results were analyzed to identify key insights/findings.
- The turn around was immediate and evident, where the contract renewal rate shot up by 60%.
- Client's awareness of customer issues enabled the business to improve service levels and tailor future marketing initiatives.